Friday, June 29, 2007

(Shirt) and Shoes Optional

Upon arrival to work today, I saw the following note on the door (much as I would love to take and scan said note, I don't want to get fired!) "If you are coming from the plant or have on dirty shoes, please slide them off. We just got the carpets cleaned and would like to keep them that way. Thanks, LET" (LET--CEO of my company) It's one thing when I go to some one's home and they ask me to remove my shoes, but at my place of employment. It just seems a bit unprofessional! The joys of working for a family (not my family!) owned business. Maybe today is "beach day" and nobody told me about it!

1 comment:

jenhatch said...

Um yeah... being toe to toe with your co-workers does pass a few lines. How the new job is going well though! We all know you could use MORE shoes!