Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Moving Day

Ah....I just loving the moving of my office. I think my broker (aka my Dad) intentionally suggested I take a certain cubicle just because he knew they would be dismantled in a week. So, for 1 week, I had a lovely, large window all to myself. Now, I have moved to what might possible be a better location. I do have to share an office with 2 other people (husband and wife....maybe?!?) But, I do have the cubicle by the window and it is a better view than before. (I used to look at the office building located to the south of us) Now, I get to see the dumpster, some homes and snow capped peaks to the east. Fortunately, I think I will have the space all to my lonesome most of the time. Bring on the tunes!! Today's Flavor: Almond Joy

2 comments:

mandy said...

I think they're just easing you out to your final 'cubicle' ... out by the dumpster. Beware the next time they tell you they're "getting rid of cubicles."

megan said...

I would highly recommend crawling under your desk and taking naps when no one else is in there. I may or may not have done it on more than one occasion in a possible former job.