Monday, October 1, 2007

Really, I'm not drowning, I'm just trying to Butterfly!

I've started doing Masters Swimming on Friday nights. There are fewer people, so fewer chances of embarrassing myself! The Friday night instructor is a former butterfly swimmer in college, so she believes everyone should learn how to swim the butterfly. Well, it is probably the most difficult stroke to learn. If you do it correctly you look pretty cool and glide effortlessly through the water (or at least it appears that way). If you do it like me, you look like you just might drown. Hayna, I couldn't help but think of you as I was drinking half the water in the pool while trying to butterfly. Don't worry, I eventually gave up and stuck with freestyle!

1 comment:

hanner said...

hahahaha I knew that this post was for me once I saw the title :)