Saturday, October 20, 2007

As if Valentine's Day isn't bad enough!

While in Chicago I kept hearing talk on the radio of "Sweetest Day" but didn't really know what they were talking about. It wasn't just DJs, but all sorts of companies (grocery stores, department stores) were talking about this Sweetest Day. I was beginning to feel very stupid for not knowing what this holiday was all about. Well, take a look here to see what all the hype is about. And, since it is mostly celebrated in the Mid-West, no wonder I'd never heard of it. So, to all you Mid-Westerners out there, "Happy Sweetest Day!" And, to the rest of you, if you're looking for another holiday, feel free to add this to your list.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Mel, I am so glad that you posted about this, because I kept hearing all about it on the radio and was really confused. It's good to know that you can still help me out even though you are so far away!