Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A PT Cruiser is an upgrade?

Upon arrival to Chicago, I headed to the rental car counter to pick up my vehicle--a Chrysler Seabring, so I was told. They apparently decided to give me an "upgraded" vehicle--the Chrysler PT Cruiser. In my opinion, the PT cruiser is about the ugliest car on the road. And, as if that weren't enough, the car is metallic orange! I don't think anybody in their right mind would actually choose to drive the car I am cruisin' around Chicago in. Oh well, at least I have a car.
As a side note: You have to take a shuttle from the airport terminal to get your rental car. My shuttle bus driver a) asked me if I was a model (and he was serious!) and b) sang to provide entertainment for the passengers. People really will do (and say) anything to get a tip.

2 comments:

megan said...

Technically you are a model. Or so Skirt Sports tells me...

Julie said...

PT Cruisers are the ugliest! The same thing happened to Trashley when she went to California!