Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Radio Rundown

I've recently become a fan of the radio, again. What with iPods and great CDs (thanks Meggie!) I've had little need to listen to the radio. However, I've recently discovered (and been turned onto) a few great stations in the SLC/Provo/Orem market....sorry for those of you who don't live in the area. If you're around, they are definitely worth checking out. 91.7 KOHS....Orem High School's own radio station....few commercials and some great music 94.1 KODJ....the best hits of the 60s and 70s...what else needs to be said 100.7....Movin' 100....I can't remember their tag line, just know you will be singing and dancing in your car (basically, you can't stop "movin'" to the music) 106.5....KOSY....any station where a DJ says "Tell my what's on your heart....." how can you resist something so cheesy? If I've missed one of your favorites, let me know, I'd love to check it out. And for you out-of-towners let me know what you're listening to (and where) so I know what to tune into when I'm in your city!

2 comments:

megan said...

Moving 100 may well be the best radio station in existence.

mandy said...

If only they had that in DFW... I'm strictly an ipod girl these days.