Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Oh, sweet mystery of love!

I love the Hale Center Theater! Last night Megan, mom and I went and saw Thoroughly Modern Millie. I had no idea how great it was. Apparently, they both love this as they have both seen the movie and kept comparing the musical to the movie staring Julie Andrews and Mary Tyler Moore. With or without knowledge of the movie, it was a great show. Besides, how can you not love a play with a line like, "I found an emerald kind of love!" I do believe Megan began tearing up on this line. (I don't know if it was from sentiment or from holding in the laughter) If you're looking for a fun night out, you can still get tickets; and I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

mandy said...

I wish I could have gone with you guys! I love musicals!

hanner said...

Did they have "Forget About The Boy" in the stage version? I love that part but it's not in the movie. BOO.

mel said...

Yes they did, and it was fab!