Thursday, April 5, 2007

Psycho!

My crazy neighbor is at it again. She is 77 years old and is the most bitter person I have ever met. She has serious issues with where and how people park.....on a public street no less! She will leave a nasty note on your car if you park in front of her house. Basically, she just doesn't want you there. So, yesterday, she and my roommate (Dixie) got into it because Dixie has been parking in front of her house. Crazy said, "I don't want to look at your car all day." Apparently, she sits in her front room, looks out her window all day and plots ways to make the rest of the neighborhood miserable!

2 comments:

mandy said...

Ah, the joys of living in Provo! When I worked in Grapevine, I parked on a side-street and these crazy people used to leave notes on our cars ... my car ended up mysteriously scratched up along the side that faced their house ...

megan said...

I can attest to her craziness. I parked in front of Mel's garage once and she told me cars aren't allowed there. Says who? And this after the time her "guest" blocked my car in when he parked in front of Mel's garage. At least I know her!