Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"Wii" love the new gaming

For those of you who are gamers or have children, you know the insanity surrounding the Nintendo Wii. Well, I was aware of how difficult they were to acquire as my mother had decided to buy one for each of her children this year. Well, being the adult that I am, I decided that I didn't really need a Wii and would rather have something else. I don't know what I was thinking. As the Wii was set up and demonstrated yesterday, I thought, "well that might be fun, but I'm still glad I opted to get a new iPod instead." Later in the day, I went to find my Pops for something and got sucked in. It was decided that I needed to give the Wii a try. After one 3 game set of tennis, I was hooked! Finally, a game system has taken into account the fact that you lean, move and jostle the controller to get the game to do what you want. I'm now on the quest for a Wii of my own. Anybody willing to stand in line to get one for me?
Don't get me wrong, an iPod was a great Christmas gift and I love it and am grateful to have such generous parents. I'm just going to be spending a lot more time at Meggie's house playing her Wii.

No comments: