Thursday, August 9, 2007

Outdoor Retailers (or free swag fest 2007!)

Back in May, I posted about this great company named Skirt Sports. They are here for the Outdoor Retailers (OR) show. Basically, a bunch of outdoor companies come to display all their wares and get more of their products sold. They also debut any new stuff they may have. Because of my previous modeling experience with Skirt Sports, they asked me to come back and walk the floor in their product. Not only did I get free product from Skirt Sports, I learned a little trick from these women. As I went to every booth, I simply asked, "Do you have a pro deal?" These people give you a catalog and a special log-on code, and you get up to 60% off retail prices of their product! I also managed to pick up a few free items along the way, new shoes from Brooks, a headsweats visor, a running a jacket from Brooks and a new Timex watch! Now, I just have to decide what to buy with my great discount!

1 comment:

megan said...

I'm so jealous. And, I want to see pictures of you modeling said skirt. Stat.