Monday, August 20, 2007

Oh, to be "Forever 21"

I finally broke down and headed to the 2-story Forever 21 at the Gateway. Seriously, I need to think a little before I do such crazy things. First of all, an inexpensive store with cute fashions in Utah is going to be crowded on a normal day. But, the Saturday before school starts, well it was a zoo. Fortunately, I had learned the joy of trying on clothes without a fitting room last year when Meggie and I were at H&M in Boston. I tried on a few items, whilst standing in the middle of the store, then made my purchases. Upon finishing my checkout, I asked for a parking validation. I was informed that Forever 21 does not give validations. I guess if you want inexpensive fashion, you have to pay for your own parking. I am still questioning my reasons for shopping the Saturday before school starts, but I am happy with my new purchases.

No comments: