Thursday, July 12, 2007

West Side Dining

When you work on the west side of town, your lunch options are limited. I have been eating a lot of Subway, but unlike Jared, I am unable to subsist on Subway alone! The other obvious options are fast food. If you've ever seen Super Size Me, you know McDonald's is out of the questions. So, yesterday I went to lunch with the VP of Research & Development and he introduced me to this great little deli, Granato. They are actually an importing store, but they have a deli counter. The food there is fantastic! There are 3 locations in the Salt Lake area, but if you're ever on the west side, call me and I'll meet you for lunch!

2 comments:

mandy said...

I LOVE a good deli!

mel said...

When you're here, come visit me at work and I'll take you to lunch!