Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pack your bags (or boxes)!

Moving day is just around the corner (this Saturday to be exact) and until last night I hadn't packed a single item. And, I hate packing (and unpacking and everything else that is associated with moving) Fortunately, I have help. My two sisters in Utah and my mom came over last night and helped me begin the process of getting all my stuff packed. I have taken the approach of I don't care where anything goes as long as it is in a box and labeled! With their help I was able to get about half (I'm guesstimating) of my house packed in a couple of hours last night. I did learn one thing, don't let Meggie pack books. It took her an awfully long time to pack 3 boxes of books, mostly because she had to stop and read the cover of anything that looked interesting. I think she left my house with about a dozen books to borrow. Nonetheless, I was grateful for the help. Anybody else want to pack some boxes? Come on over, I'll let you get me packed and ready to move to SLC!

1 comment:

megan said...

Listen, those first two boxes may have taken fifteen minutes total, even with title browsing... and that third one was packed in record time cause it was cookbooks!

PS Thanks for the books... I only took 7.