Thursday, May 31, 2007

Utah fun, family fun!

This past weekend, my whole family was here in Utah, with the exception of my brother Travis (above) and his wife and 3 kids. It is always a good time when my family gets together! Again, this past weekend, we had a lot of fun (and missed Travis and family)! We hiked, we ate (a lot, but strangely, less than at normal Stratton functions), we laughed, we played pool (and more pool), we had foot races (Alyssa is quite fast down the sloping hill in Grandma's back yard!) It was sad to send Matt and Mandy back to Texas, but we will see them at Christmas! When Mandy finally emails me pics from the weekend (hint, hint!) I will post more of the festivities. As a side note: Travis is actually trying to ward off aliens (or some other such nonsense!) with the couch cushion on a trip to Las Vegas for the NFR in 2005! (Lots of good memories from that weekend!)

2 comments:

mandy said...

All I know is that Trav is holding the pee cushion in that pic. Great NFR memories!

And great family fun this past weekend! Now I think it's your turn to come to Texas!

megan said...

Turns out Posh really likes the foot race too. Except you have to hold her and bounce a lot on that hill. And when you're so tired of doing it twenty times her giggle will quickly turn into a whimper. So hard to please!