Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Feeling Groovy!

After months of not feeling well, being exhausted and drained of all energy, I am finally feeling back to my old self! This week I have been able to do most of my usual workout at the gym without getting tired. And, I even have plenty of energy to get through the day. You never realize just how important your health and well being are until they are taken away from you. Even though I now feel good, I still have to take it easy. So, if you see me out running, biking, swimming or at the gym; remind me to take it easy! (At least until the fall, unfortunately) I have come up with a good motivation/mantra to help me in this endeavor: "Think of the jacket." So, when you see me, all you have to say is, "think of the jacket" and I'll know to slow down, relax and just enjoy my workout (until the fall!)
PS-- if you're wondering what "Think of the jacket" means, you'll just have to wait....that's another story for another post!

No comments: