Friday, July 18, 2008

happy trails

One of my joys in life is trail running. I got into this a few years back and even created my own cross country camp with my girlfriend, belle. As Meggies is training for her first half marathon, we will occasionally run together. Since we typically run after work, and it is scorching hot, I suggested a trail run. We headed up to Millcreek and ran the upper portion of the Pipeline trail. It is a nice flat, easy trail. I'm so happy that she had fun and enjoyed her first trail running experience. We've decided to make this a weekly ritual. I can't wait for more fun trails with her!

1 comment:

jenhatch said...

SOOO jealous and missing the Utah trails. I've seriously lost most of my interest in running since being away from them. There is nothing like it!! Go MEGGS!! That's awesome ya'll get to run together. Mandy and I have talked about it too... but we need to get these babies born and out of us for that to happen!