Monday, June 7, 2010

showing a little love

Remember the cute picture from Meggie's wedding? The one where we decided to pick her up? Yeah, its one of my favorites too!

This seems to be a theme in the Stratton family. For some reason, we like to pick people up in pictures. I mentioned in Meggie's wedding post that there was a great picture of all the sisters holding up my Pops. I even put out a request of the photo and someone heard my wishes. Ironically, it was my mom (the woman who can't upload, email or send a photo--yet she figured out how to do it--way to go mom!) who sent me the photo. So, since she went to so much trouble to get it to me, I thought I'd share:


I absolutely LOVE this photo!! I think we all look so great. Plus, how fun is it that we're all in dresses and heels (ok, the bride was actually in tennis shoes---sorry to spill that secret Mandy) and we're holding up my Pops. It's a great picture that always makes me smile!

And, here's a bonus photo:


It seems we always like to pick up the bride on her special day as well!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You look STUNNING in both pictures. Very fun to see a picture of your pops. I think this is the first one :)

mel said...

Thanks amy! I can't believe this is the only picture I've posted of my Pops (but, I rarely post pictures, so it's likely true!)