Thursday, February 25, 2010

its a training expense

As a self-proclaimed athlete, I'm able to justify many expenses in my life.  That cute yoga jacket - I need something to wear pre- and post race! New running skirt - I have to look cute when out on my run. A $6,000 bike - I'm certain it will make me faster (OK, I haven't been able to justify this one--yet)  A massage - absolutely! I can't think of a better way to relax my muscles and get them ready for the next tough workout.

Even with the justification of a massage, I just couldn't see the need/reason for an in home massage, until last night. Seriously, I had no idea that a massage could be so much better when brought to your home!

Last night I had the most amazing massage from jillmassage.  It was 90 minutes of pure bliss! And, once it was over all I had to do was crawl into my bed.  You should check out her services and rates - great prices and even better results!  Can't wait for my next session--and its completely justifiable!

Now, if only I had my own massage table, I wouldn't have to move until morning.

No comments: