Monday, July 21, 2008

bling bling

Saturday, my brother called me as they were headed to Provo and told me to ask Posh what she wanted to do. When the arrived, I asked Posh and she replied, "get my bears bierced" (get my ears pierced). She has been asking to do this for about a month now, so her parents decided it was time. Since I've been a part of the other two girls, they invited me to go along!
She has no idea what she's getting into!

I think the ear marking might have been the worst part.

The second one wasn't so bad.

Look at that face!

Luckily, Daddy was there to hold her the entire time!

She did cry after being poked, but only for about 15 seconds. Once the girl offered her a lollipop, all tears ceased. All afternoon and evening she ran around showing everybody her ears. If you asked her what was in her ears, she'd reply "bling, bling." Probably because she got 4mm pink "diamonds." 4mm isn't very big, unless you're a tiny, little 2 year old! Apparently, she continues to show them off to anybody who will look! Glad she isn't too traumatized!

No comments: