Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh, it's a Meggie Jake original!

A few months ago, I headed to JoAnn's to pick out some fabric for my new "gym bag." Every time since then when I have asked Megan about its progress, I get a "it's not even cut out yet." Well, on Saturday I headed to my parents (where Meggie is now a resident) for Waffle Day! As I was waiting for my waffle to cook, Megan tells me to wait there as she has something for me. I then close my eyes and hold out my hand (as directed) and this beautiful bag is slipped over my wrist. I was shocked and amazed! It turned out even better than expected and I absolutely love it! Meggie really is AMAZING!! As a side note, this is actually a diaper bag. However, because of the numerous pockets inside and the great cell phone pouch on the strap (what a great feature!!) I wanted one as a gym/anything bag.....for those times when you have quite a bit to tote, but not enough for a huge duffel and you still want to look cute and fashionable. If you're interested in ordering one of these beauties {keep in mind, they are custom made, so it may take a few days (or even a couple weeks)to get one} you can contact Meggie Jake at meggiejake@gmail.com

No comments: